A Wedding @ The Mill Park
The Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town, Co. Donegal is the prefect-wedding venue to celebrate your marriage and host your wedding reception.
At the Mill Park Hotel we have a team of experienced experts and friendly staff who will ensure that your wedding day is a memorable and special occasion. To discuss your wedding plans and for a private consultation, please contact our Wedding Co-ordinator at the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town by telephoning +353 (0)74 9722 880 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information your can view our Wedding Brochure Here.
The hotels award winning international team of chefs will create versatile and imaginative menus for your wedding, our hotel banqueting team will ensure a prompt response to your enquiries. The hotels luxurious Castle Suite can accommodate up to 350 wedding guests and boasts natural daylight, contemporary architecture with flexible staging and dance floor options. We only cater for one wedding per day, which allows our wedding team to give you our undivided attention.
The hotels specialist wedding coordinator will guide you through the all-important wedding day etiquette, advise you on the ideal table plan, design the best menu to suit your budget and talk you through the options and choices available at the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town wedding venue.
Donegal Town is also home to many businesses that specialise in Donegal weddings and can provide you with all the additional extras you may require. So whether it's advice on a professional photographer, florists, hair & beauty salons you're looking for, the team at the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town will share tips and information gained from their years of experience in hosting weddings.
From us to you
- Complimentary Wedding Planner to work with you from time of booking through to actual day.
- VIP red carpet and candle lit lanterns to enhance the warm welcome for the bride & groom on arrival.
- Complimentary champagne for bridal party on arrival.
- Complimentary tea / coffee & biscuits for all guests on arrival.
- Mouth-watering menus, carefully compiled by our executive head chef.
- Vegetarian and special dietary requirements catered for by request.
- Choice of children's menus.
- Extensive wine list to complement your chosen menu.
- Seat covers and matching bow of choice.
- Combination of antique style silver candelabras and fresh floral arrangements for all banqueting table.
- Top table decoration with a combination of flowers and candles.
- Fresh floral display on entrance to ball room.
- Choice of cake stand with matching silver cake knife.
- Inbuilt amplification Sound System and Background Music.
- Complimentary accommodation in one of our Suites on your Wedding Night.
- Special reduced overnight accommodation rates for your wedding guests Extensive free car park facilities on hotel grounds.
At the Mill Park Hotel we offer the married couple complimentary accommodation on your Wedding Night. The Suite is split level with the top part dominated by a 6-foot bed complete with plush throws and pillows. The bedroom area leads off to the en-suite bathroom, which is fitted with a luxurious corner style bath and separate shower. The luxurious Suite is truly the perfect romantic setting and comes complete with all modern conveniences.
Within close proximity of the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town wedding venue there are also many picturesque locations that provide countless wedding photography possibilities while the hotel immediate surroundings offers many traditional interior features and outside our magnificent landscaped gardens are situated within view of Donegal's famous Bluestack Mountains.
If you are planning your wedding or thinking of getting married, we invite you to view the hotels weding facilities and see first hand why so many happy couples choose Co. Donegal the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town as the venue to celebrate their marriage.
To discuss your wedding plans and for a private consultation, please contact our Wedding Co-ordinator at the Mill Park Hotel Donegal Town by telephoning +353 (0)74 9722 880 or by email:email@example.com